The internal steam flare and the internal steam super sonic flare represent dramatic improvements over the traditional internal steam designs. These Callidus' flares offer significant design improvements:
1. Internal steam tubes are supplied with cast 310 SS segments at the top to prevent tube cracking and warping.
2. Each internal steam tube is supplied with a true venturi inlet at the steam injector for improved air inspiration.
3. Computer aided design of tube placement for optimum tube density and location results in a significant increase in efficiency of the internal tubes.
4. Computer aided design of the muffler assembly results in minimum air flow restriction and maximum noise reduction.
The Callidus flare configurations are single point steam assisted flare tips incorporating a multiple internal steam injection system. These flare tip designs generate lower noise levels and high smokeless capacities.
• Cast 310 SS internal tube segments
• Improved air inspiration
• Optimum tube density
• Low noise
• Innovative muffler assembly
• High smokeless capacity
• Plug welded brackets
• Energy efficient pilots
• Extremely stable pilots
• Venturi inlet at steam injectors